- Fri, May 14Love and War in TexasFew artists possess the ability to pull us into their stories immediately with such emotional vulnerability in their voice and candor in their lyrics as Scott Sean White.
- Sat, May 15601 E Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074, USASHINYRIBS is the continuation of Kevin Russell’s musical journey that began in Beaumont, TX when, at 14, he found his father’s guitar under his bed, along with a sewing machine, a billy club and a box of comic books. Luckily he chose the guitar. Following his family’s oil boom and bust migratory pat
- Sat, May 22Love and War in TexasHatched from the Red Dirt music mecca of Stillwater, Oklahoma and adopted into the live music epicenter of Texas, No Justice has cultivated a powerful brand built on unforgettable melodies, miles of solid comprehensive songwriting, and adorned with four acclaimed record releases with combined record
- Fri, May 28601 E Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074, USAAustin, Texas roots rockers the Band of Heathens play music that filters contemporary singer/songwriter and alt-country flavors through the guiding influence of dusty 1970s soft rock. Founded by three songwriters, the group specialize in tales with a distinct Southern flavor and characters with a ta
- Sat, May 29Love and War in TexasEast Texas native, Chris Colston has recently sent a storm sweeping through the Texas/ Red Dirt scene with the release of his 2018 EP, “Gone.” The title track surpassed a half-million streams on Spotify in just a few short months after its release and with that, Colston set the bar quite high for hi
- Sun, May 30Love and War in TexasFor the past 20 years, Chris Knight has only made music his own way. He’s released eight acclaimed albums, played thousands of electrifying live shows and built generations of fervent fans from Texas honky-tonks to Manhattan rock clubs.
- Fri, Jun 04Love and War in TexasGlenn has experienced exponential growth as an artist in the three years that he has been active on the Texas music scene. His sound and songwriting have evolved into something truly unique. He brings a distinct style to the Americana music world.
- Fri, Jun 11Love and War in TexasMo Robson he has been playing his brand of Honky-Tonk music on stages across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas since 1999 and has released four albums. His music can best be described as simple, gritty, hard drivin’ honky-tonk. His writing is straight ahead and honest.